Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stardate.... Ah who'm I kidding? I hated startrek!

Hello! I'm creating this blog for a few reasons. The first one is so that I can keep track of great products, blogs, fourms and businesses I love and want to share. The second is to share the progress of my pregnancy with you.
Yep, we did it! Finally after about 3 years of trying on and off, we got our good news about 9 weeks ago (that puts me at about 13 weeks now)
At about 7 weeks we got to see that indeed I am pregnant, and yes it was in the right spot this time. Then at about 9 weeks we got to see the little one's heart beating away <3 And just recently, on our 4th anniversary to be exact- we got to hear the strong LOUD heartbeat together for the first time :-)
I'm not going to make this first post very long as I would like to get my page all set up and figured out, but feel free to comment and let me know you're here or ask any questions!

Be well!
Carolina Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment