Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fake beer :-)

I've been craving beer for a few days now, so I decided to get a 6 pack of Odoul's :-) Even the Hubs is enjoying it!
Yes my dear husband has decided to be a supportive spouse and quit drinking for the entirety of the pregnancy. How many of you have had your spouse give up drinking during your pregnancy? Or have you given it up for your spouse for a different reason?
And guess what? I've finally gotten a belly :-D It's not big by any means yet, but its firm and its out there enough to make people look at me like "is she fat or pregnant?" The dr even made mention of it when I went yesterday for my check up. (all is well- little swelling of the feet, my bp is good and baby's heart rate is between 150-160 bpm)
Maybe I'll post a pic next week ;-)

In other news, we are redoing the bathroom floor in the hall way. It has needed to be done for over a year now, there was a sag right in the middle of the walk way, the lineolum was peeling up and cracking... It was just time. So we decided to replace it with tile. We haven't gotten too far with it, being that we have never done a job like this before, we really have no idea what we are doing. So it's one step, think about the next, watch some youtube videos, hit the hardware store (again) and then step two. Then Repeat. LOL!
But we are learning, and fingers crossed it will look great when we are all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment