Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Not feeling Pregnant...

I latley have not been feeling too pregnant. On a daily basis I don't have any sort of symptoms that really lead me to feel that way. No nausea, no breathlesness, no swollen anything.. well beyond my slightly swollen belly.
Not that I'm complaining! Not at all! I just thought that at this point I'd be feeling more... well... Pregnant. 
I haven't even been feeling much movement latley. not nearly as much as a few weeks ago. Maybe it's just that the space is getting tighter? IDK.

And my husband just told me about a friend of his at work who's wife was due about a week earlier than me, who just miscarried last night. How awful for them...

So I'm kinda (more) nervous now about not feeling pregnant than before, of course. But I get this way between dr visits anyways.
Comeon baby.... kick me again already....

No comments:

Post a Comment