Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'd like to become a "reviewer"

I would really like to become a review blogger. I know currently I do not have enough followers, or enough blog posts to really even think about being able to provide a company a good promotional review, but I feel like I could be great at it!
I enjoy trying new products out and sharing my thoughts about them with like minded folks :-) I currently am helping a company continue to move forward with their business by giving them constant consistant feedback about an online schduling and bookeeping software system.
I am a review reader currently and love to do my research about products before I purchase them, so I do know what a "bad" review can bring a company, and would strive to either highlight the strengths versus the weaknesses in a product, or, give my review directly to the product manufacturer for their improvement.

So as my blog grows (along with my belly LOL!) I hope to at some point have enough US and Canadian readers to help me get my first product review under my belt :-)
Will you help me get there?
If so- subscribe to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an Aldi's grocery store near you? There's a feller that reviews Aldi's stuff, it's a great blog. Better than mine, that's for sure.

    There's only 9 "official followers" on mine, but many more read it on a regular basis. I guess they can't make the commitment to be a "follower".

    ReplyDelete